PURPOSE OF CAMP: To provide affordable camping experiences in a rustic cabin and lodge facility primarily for youth related groups and for those with disabilities or who are disadvantaged. Secondarily, family, educational, and nonprofit groups are welcome. (family reunions, retreats for nonprofits, and educational related groups) As of 2018, the camp is no longer open for weddings to make room on the weekends for the priority groups.
- Seven cabins (52 bunks) and four “Quad” buildings (16 bunks each). Three tipis can accommodate 2+ campers in each one. The camp can accommodate approximately 120 campers. (May need a few campers or tents to be comfortable) All cabins and quads have wood framed bunks with no mattresses. You should bring your own sleeping pads for use on the bunks and in a tipi. Cots can make a tipi stay comfortable.
- Kitchen with walk-in-cooler, two freezers and one smaller refrigerator. Propane stove, dishes, utensils as well as cooking pots and pans. Dining hall to accommodate 100+, and outside picnic tables.
- Indoor showers and toilets separated for men and women.
- Hot and Cold running water.
- Phone service is not available at the camp or Hyalite reservoir.
- Electrical power supplied to the entire camp by solar power battery system backed by generators
- Arts and Crafts building for seminars, workshops, etc.
- Fire pit with benches and firewood.
- Volley Ball Court and net, Basket Ball Hoop on Tree, Horse shoe pit, and Flag Pole.
- Lake, spring creeks. mountain views, mountain lakes to hike to and water falls. Bird and wild animal observing. Fishing is good.
Fee’s for the camp for youth, disabled, and disadvantaged groups are currently $7.50 per camper/day with a minimum camp fee of $350 per day.
Fees for other users are $10.00 per camper/day with a minimum of $400 per day.
The fee for one day use without a night stay is $250 per day. ($150 per day for youth groups)
*You will be requested to pay a deposit for one day upon signing your contract.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire on availability. You may also review our calendar below. Unavailable dates are marked as “event”.
- Your inquiry will be answered by e-mail from the reservation officer for Hyalite Youth Camp.
- If you elect to rent the camp for an available time period, you will be e-mailed a name and phone number to contact for further information.
- A contract and detailed information sheet will be sent to you to sign and return with your deposit.